What is covered by the Yukon Chamber of Commerce Buy Yukon FREE Shipping campaign?
- FREE SHIPPING is offered for personal Christmas gifts that must have been purchased from a Yukon business, artist, or creator.
- Up to $100 of shipping costs to ship anywhere across Canada. If you use the Canada Post outlets in Shoppers Drug Mart the cost will be covered before you pay. If you use any other local shipping company, like Air North, you can submit your shipping receipt and some additional details through this form and we will send you a rebate.
What if I bought from a Yukon business and they charged me shipping, can I get that?
- As long as the receipt shows a shipping charge, you can submit that receipt and up to $100 of the shipping charge will be eligible for a rebate.
- I’m a business that already offers free shipping for my Yukon product, can I get a rebate for that?
We do have solutions for Yukon businesses already offering FREE shipping. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to but a gift from the store in Carmacks or Dawson to give to someone in my household in Whitehorse or Carcross, would that be covered?
- YES. If you buy something from a Yukon business and have it shipped, and you can show us that shipping cost on a receipt you will qualify for the rebate.
- Can I use this program for International shipping?
- The program is only covering shipping across Canada, including across the Yukon.
Do I have to show receipts for what I bought?
- You don’t have to show the receipts, but we would like to know some information about what you bought and how much you spent so we can report back to our generous funders and partners.
What do I have to do if I am shipping with Air North?
- Ship your personal Christmas gifts purchased from a Yukon business, artist, or creator with Air North following regular Air North procedures. Fill out the form and send that, with a copy of your receipt.